The nature of work is evolving more rapidly than ever before. Exploding user demand, the pace at which technology is changing, and the understanding individuals now possess and bring with them, including their own tools and tablets, all combine for a potential revolution in the workplace.
- What are the macro trends impacting the evolution of work?
- What are the technologies and architectures that enterprises should leverage in the workplace?
- What are the best practices for enabling a high productivity work environment?
Dealing with the workplace is a complicated set of issues. Balancing Telework, technology, people and culture takes patience. We have dealt with these issues for years and advice clients on practical approaches to establishing a productive workplace.
2013 Predictions for the Workplace
Some of the areas we assisted clients with:
- Mobile and BYOD Strategy
- Tools for Telework
- Cloud vs On-Premise Collaboration applications
- Developing a high performance workforce
- Using Social Networks to drive a fun and more productive workplace
New! Aragon Research Technology Arc™ for the Workplace, 2013 02/13
New! Aragon Research Workplace Predictions for 2013 12/12
New! Best Practices to Improve the Effectiveness of Remote Work 12/12
Take The Right Approach To Developing A BYOD Strategy 7/12
BYOD: Bring Your Own Workplace 6/12
Your Voice is my Command: The Rise of Digital Assistants 4/12
Toolkit for Apple Macs in the Enterprise: Seven Steps to Success 2/12
Case Study: Long-Term Mac Experience Proves Reliability and Performance 2/12
Q&A: What Makes Apple and Its Products Tick? 2/12
Preparing for the Next Generation Workplace 8/11
Who Will Lead the Workplace Revolution 8/11
Five Forces Impacting Work and Why You Can’t Ignore Them 8/11
Respond Quickly to the Workplace Revolution 8/11
Coping With the Rapidly Changing Workplace: Call to Action 9/11