Aragon Research is looking for an Executive Assistant to work at our corporate headquarters in Morgan Hill, California. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide executive support to the CEO and the executive team.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and community-oriented.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and CFO including managing heavy volume of calendar appointments; completing expense reports; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, clients, and Aragon team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, partners, and clients
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree or equivalent
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Strong work tenure: five or more years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Salesforce CRM
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision healthcare
- Profit sharing
- Participate in the company stock option program
Qualified candidates who are interested in applying should send their cover letter and resume to Patricia Sweeney at email@example.com.
Applicants must be able to work in our South Bay office:
17485 Monterey Rd #206, Morgan Hill, CA 95037, USA