Aragon Research is looking for an Executive Assistant to work at our Corporate Headquarters in Morgan Hill California. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will provide executive support to the CEO and the Executive team. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and CFO including: managing heavy volume of calendar appointments; completing expense reports;
- Arranges detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, Clients and Aragon Team Members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, partners and clients
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelors or Associates degree or equivalent
- Excellent Calendar Management Skills
- Strong work tenure: five or more years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Salesforce CRM.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Full Benefits, including Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare
- Profit Sharing
- Participate in the Company Stock Option Program
Qualified candidates who are interested in applying should send their cover letter and resume to Patricia Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be able to work in our South Bay office: