Predictions for the Digital Workplace, 2015: The Digital Transformation Of The Workplace
Authors: Jim Lundy, David Mario Smith Date: December 29, 2014
Topics: Workplace, Digital Business Research Note Number: 2014-56
Issue: What are the macro trends affecting the evolution of work?
Issue: How does an enterprise transform itself to become a digital business?
Summary: The digital transformation of the workplace has disrupted old business models and work processes. Business leaders have to respond to the impact of digital technologies on employee and customer strategies.
[wlm_loginform] [private_Provisor level] To download the PDF of this research note, click here.
Predictions for the Digital Workplace, 2015
- By YE 2015, 50% of enterprises will retire legacy paper-based processes in favor of those based on digital transaction management (DTM), leading to the emergence of DTM platforms.
- Through 2018, the CMO role will be the primary driver of technology purchases and the primary influencer of customer engagement strategies.
- By 2016, collaboration and analytics technologies will turn the Internet of Things (IoT) into a vast real-world data mine.
- By 2017, 70% of business applications will include predictive analytics.
- By YE 2016, 20% of enterprise conference rooms will be video-enabled.
Note: This is part of Aragon’s archived research. Please visit our Coverage Areas page to view our most recent content.[/private_Provisor level]
Copyright © 2014 Aragon Research Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.