Join Us for Our First Aragon Research's #TransformTour24 stop!
Since the launch of OpenAI’s GPT service, organizations have been scrambling to put out their own copilot service. In our March Transform Tour, taking place on Thursday, March 14, 2024, we will cover "The Battle of Edge vs. SaaS Computing" and "Putting CoPilots to Work in 2024 and 2025."
2026 Technology Scenario: The Battle of Edge vs SaaS Computing
10:00 AM PT |1:00 PM ET
The SaaS Computing era has had a 15 year run, but nearly all of the profits have gone to a handful of vendors. The Edge computing era is here and with it will come new deployment and business models.
In this event, Jim Lundy and Betsy Burton will discuss why the SaaS era is winding down as the edge computing era is just getting started. Key things to be covered:
- What trends are driving the rise of edge computing?
- Which technologies including GPU’s and LLM’s are driving the rise of edge?
- The role of AI and edge computing
- What strategies can enterprises use to ensure short and long term profitability?
Adapt or Die: Putting CoPilots to work in 2024-5
10:30 AM PT | 1:30 AM ET
As existing and new associates come to work in 2024 and 2025, they will face a world in which copilots are ready to help them get work done. Before we get to this future state, enterprises must first understand, analyze, and deploy copilot tools.
In this event, Adam Pease and Craig Kennedy will discuss the current state of intelligent assistants and how to prepare for successful deployments. Key topics to be covered include:
- The current state of copilots/intelligent assistants
- Understanding key selection criteria for copilots
- What are the emerging best practices to ensure successful deployment of these new copilot tools?