Predictions for Sales, 2015: Sales Enablement Fuels the Race to Digitize Sales
Authors: Jim Lundy, David Mario Smith Date: December 31, 2014
Topics: Digital Business, Sales Research Note Number: 2014-60
Issue: What are the trends in sales?
Issue: How does an enterprise transform itself to become a digital business?
Summary: Sales enablement will grow in 2015, due in part to the rise of new predictive apps such as sales communications, predictive lead scoring, social selling and learning.
[wlm_loginform] [private_Provisor level]
Predictions for Sales, 2015
- By YE 2015, 80% of enterprises will view sales enablement as a strategic imperative, but will still buy best-of-breed solutions that do one thing well.
- By YE 2015, predictive lead scoring will be a mandatory app for all sales organizations.
- By YE 2016, the number of sales communications providers will double due to demand and the relative ease of entering the market.
- By YE 2016, enterprises will spend up to 30% more on tools and content to successfully train both new hires and current sales staff.
- By YE 2016, predictive content services will be a must-have part of a sales platform.
- By YE 2016, 50% of enterprises will use social selling as one of the most critical ways for salespeople to connect sales teams with current and future customers.
- By YE 2015, 50% of sales organizations will retire legacy paper-based processes in favor of those based on digital transaction management (DTM), configure, price and quote (CPQ) and contract management applications.
Note: This is part of Aragon’s archived research. Please visit our Coverage Areas page to view our most recent content.[/private_Provisor level]
Copyright © 2014 Aragon Research Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.