Video Blog: AI and the Ethics of Variable Pricing
Produced by Adrian Bowles
Lead Analyst for AI Adrian Bowles recently spoke at IBM’s Think 2018 conference and moderated a panel at PartnerWorld about transforming business with artificial intelligence-infused solutions.
In this vlog, Adrian reflects on an ethical question asked during the panel Q&A: Is it ethical to use AI to optimize variable pricing and revenue? For example, is it ethical for an airline to leverage AI and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in order to determine if a flyer has the means to purchase a ticket at a higher price?
Watch the below video blog for:
- a discussion about new business models and opportunities arising with the introduction of digital business, big data, analytics, and AI.
- an analysis of AI and variable pricing in the context of business practices and ethics.
- an overview of knowledge and power influencing targeted messaging and advertising.
Free Webinar: The Next AI Frontier
For more on the evolving state of AI, join Adrian for a live webinar on April 13th at 10 am PT. Reserve your seat now to learn more about the ins and outs of perceptive input and emotive output, and how these technologies will change the way we do business.
Additional AI Resources:
- Aragon Research’s AI Research Index
- Free eBook, The CEO’s Guide to Building the Intelligent Enterprise
Have a Comment on this?