Top Customer Engagement Trends and Insights – 2022
By Paula Quiroz
A strong customer engagement strategy is essential: 84% of companies that work to improve their customer engagement strategies report an increase in their revenue.
Besides increasing revenue and sales, customer engagement initiatives provide a multitude of business benefits:
• Promoting brand loyalty
• Increasing brand awareness
• Giving the brand lead against competitors
• Better customer retention
These are some of the trending initiatives businesses are taking to engage their customers in 2022:
• Businesses are recognizing which customers are coming across different channels and are reaching them on their preferred channel. Customers are more engaged because they are being met where they are initiating interests.
• Strong customer engagement efforts incorporate nurturing new and prospective clients. Inviting new and prospective customers to opt in to newsletters and marketing emails allows businesses to later engage them with content that will nudge them further along the customer journey.
• Organizations are building data-driven culture with their employees allowing them to predict customer preferences and anticipate their needs.
• Setting up various touch points in the customer journey and optimize timing of communication. From when a potential customer initially expresses interest to re-engage customers who may have dropped off or are ready to scale up, set up emails, social media posts, webinars, and calls with account managers.
Stay on top of the latest news, research, and insights. Visit Aragon Research’s blog.