Countdown to the First Aragon Globe on Enterprise Social Software
The first Aragon Research Globe Report is underway and Enterprise Social Software is the market we are evaluating. We will be evaluating over 25 providers of Enterprise Social Software. There are vendors that you know and some you don’t. Our Aragon Globe for Enterprise Social Software Research Note will publish in March and while there is a lot of work to be done, there is already a lot of foundational work that is underway.
A graphic of a Globe that is completed will look something like this. Our three dimensions will help you to quickly understand who can do what (and where in the world they can do it).
In the meantime, many enterprises are working hard to try to figure out how to leverage Social Networking inside their Enterprise. Common issues include:
- What is your approach to Social Networking?
- How do you separate Social Media (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) vs the Social Networking that helps people get work done?
- What are the use cases that make the most sense?
- How do you get started with a Social Networking approach?
- What are the best practices?
- How do you avoid the Wiki Graveyard (you implement a Social Network and then no one participates)?
These are all the things we help clients with when you engage with us. We have a special Social Networking Workshop (1 or 2 days) that we offer as part of being a Client of Aragon Research. One thing is clear. Social Networking, when done right, can speed up information sharing inside and outside of your Enterprise.
To find out more, contact us for a test drive with one of our Analysts. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 888 650-2586 and we can start a discussion.