Digital Process Insights at bpmNEXT 2016
by Jim Sinur
There is a group of people and vendors that are shaping the direction and the health of digital processes with the support of Business Process Management (BPM). I would encourage anyone involved with the challenge of creating innovative processes or the technologies that support said processes attend this year’s bpmNEXT.
What is bpmNEXT?
bpmNEXT is the definitive showcase of the next generation of Business Process Management software – including intelligent operations, the Internet of Things (IoT), case management, business decision management, and goal-directed processes.
What topics will be covered?
Below is the list of compelling topics that will be covered this year. If you are moved, you can register here. If that doesn’t move you, come see Santa Barbara. If nothing moves you, maybe you might want to hear me speak – I will be delivering a keynote on Digital Disruption.
• BPM 2016-2020: Outlook for the Next Five Years
• A Business Process Application with No Process
• BPM and Enterprise Social Networks for Flexible Case Management
• Building Advanced CaseDriven Applications
• Business Process Management in the Cloud: Changing the Playing Field
• Cloud Architecture Accelerating Innovation in Application Development
• Combining DMN with BPMN and CMMN – The Open Source Way
• Dealing with Digital Disruption
• Decision Modeling Service
• Dynamic Decision Models: Activation/ Deactivation of Business Rules in Real Time
• Dynamic Validation of Integrated BPMN, CMMN and DMN
• Goal-oriented BPM Enabling IoT and Smart Agents
• How to Connect your Decisions to your Information Sources
• Intent-Driven, Future-Proof User Experiences
• Model, Generate, Compile in the Cloud and Deploy Ready-to-Use Mobile Process Apps
• One Model, Three Dimensions: Combining Flow, Case, and Time Into a Unified Development Paradigm
• Process Design and Automation for a New Economy
• Process Intelligence
• Process Intelligence for the Digital Age: Combining Intelligent Insights with Process Mining
• The Business of BPM
• When ‘Customer-Centric’ Means ‘UserFriendly’: Building Customized, Engaging Interfaces for BPM Applications
• You Can Handle the Truth: BPM Veracity
This blog was originally posted at jimsinur.blogspot.com.