[Infographic] Digital Marketing 101
With the proliferation of online spaces, digital content, and multichannel touchpoints, digital marketers face challenges in delivering valuable content to prospects and measuring the results.
Every brand and industry will note different strategies and assets that work best for building their pipeline, but at the crux of any great marketing campaign is customer engagement. Although digital marketing strategies can be segmented into countless marketing areas, the bottom line is that marketers:
- need insights into which content prospects find most valuable.
- should ensure that content development efforts are backed by an SEO strategy.
- should set goals, track results, and prioritize tactics that are most beneficial for lead generation.
Read the below infographic for three digital marketing fundamentals that will help increase lead generation, then head to these resources for more information:
- Digital Marketing 101: Optimizing Content and Building a Following, for an in-depth blog post on this topic
- The Aragon Research Technology Arc™ for Sales and Marketing, 2018, for a discussion on the technologies transforming the digital marketer’s tech stack