Our new special report on Trends 2013 is here. We have three separate Research Notes that address Mobile, Learning and Work. Understanding the trends in a particular market is critical to start to understand how your enterprise takes maximum advantage of the shifts in the market.
TRENDS IN MOBILE
For Mobile, the race to mobilize the enterprise is on. With so many choices and priorities, enterprises often miss the key planks of a strategy. Aragon Research offers up seven separate trends that cover:
- Mobile becomes a business strategy
- Tablets go to school
- Consolidation of enterprise mobility management (EMM)
- Content becomes a top EMM priority
- Enterprise app stores take off
- Mobile commerce drives a rush to mobile apps
- Voice integration explodes
TRENDS IN LEARNING
There is a lot going on in the learning market and in 2013 it has as much to do with digital content as it does with Learning Software. In the Six Key Trends in Learning: The Social, Tablet and Content Explosion Research note, we identify the trends that are driving a rebirth in the interest in Learning. Clearly, with content going digital and video being easier to produce, the era of the self-directed learner is here.
You can read the entire Trends 2013 Learning Research Note here.
TRENDS AT WORK
Innovation and Productivity go hand in hand. It is one of the hottest topics about getting the most out of people in the workplace. At the same time, work is changing and so are the technologies that are used to get work done. The workplace itself, people, and topics such as Big Data and Analytics are covered in this key Workplace and Work Trends Research Note. The five key Work trends we discuss include:
- Workforce: The strategic role of people in the enterprise
- Changing governance for the new workplace
- Analytics: From big data to people data and recommendations
- Tablets as an enterprise device
- Social enters the fabric of the workplace
You can read the Five Trends Are Transforming The Workplace and Workforce Research Note here.
If you are not a client, contact Sales@aragonresearch.com to find out more and to get a complimentary set of research. You can also go to our resources tab and register to get a few selected reports.