2021 Women In Technology Awards: Appreciate the WIT In Your Life
2021 marks the FIFTH year that Aragon Research is recognizing Women In Technology with our annual WIT awards! Through the hundreds of nominations that have come in throughout the years, I can speak for the whole Aragon team when I say that we feel so lucky to come in contact with so many amazing women making a difference in the technology industry.
In case you haven’t heard, our 2021 WIT awards are open for nominations, now until March 31st. With less than 2 months left to submit a nomination, it’s definitely time you start thinking about the process! This blog will provide you with more information about Aragon’s annual Women In Technology awards, as well as how to submit a nomination.
WIT Awards Overview
As mentioned before, 2021 is our fifth year of celebrating Women In Technology. This means that Aragon Research began recognizing leading women technology professionals in 2017! This award reflects the achievements of women who have demonstrated outstanding personal and professional growth and significantly contributed to the technology industry.
For 2021, one WIT winner will be selected for each of the following categories:
- Analyst Relations
- CIO and/or CISO
- COO/Operations (c level title not required)
- Chief People Officer/HR Leader
- Public Relations
*And, if you aren’t sure your nominee fits into one of these categories, feel free to nominate anyway and select the category that best fits!
Once our nominations close on March 31st, our WIT committee (made up of the Aragon Research marketing team + past WIT award winners) will gather to review our wonderful nominations and go through a voting process.
Benefits for Aragon WIT Award Winners
There are some great benefits for an Aragon Research WIT award winner!
- Receive recognition: WIT winners will be formally recognized at our annual event, Aragon Transform, in December. They will have the opportunity to accept the award in front of an audience. Stay tuned for more information about Transform 2021!
- Press opportunities: Winning an Aragon Research award provides some great press opportunities. WIT winners will receive information on best ways to market their award through press releases, social media posts, logos, badges, and more!
- Become a part of a community: Your experience as a WIT winner is not over once you accept your award. You will become part of a great community full of our past WIT winners that make up our Women In Tech committee here at Aragon! The committee gathers a few times a year (virtually!) to lead the voting process for new winners each year.
Submitting A Nomination
Submitting a WIT award nomination is easy. You can submit a nomination for any women in technology in your life, or even for yourself! Just click here to find our nomination form. Be sure to submit your nomination on or before March 31st in order to be considered.
Don’t let the opportunity slip away to recognize the outstanding WIT in your life (or, be recognized yourself!) It never hurts to submit a nomination! We love to see a diverse array of experiences, backgrounds, and different fields in our WIT candidates. What are you waiting for?
Have a Comment on this?