Remote Worker Holiday Gift Guide
The holiday shopping season is officially here! With today being Cyber Monday, gift-getting is top of mind. If you’re in a B2B or B2C business, many of your colleagues, friends, and even family members have been working remotely for several months. Why not get them a little something out of the ordinary to spruce up their workspace?
We scoured the internet for unique remote work gifts—we hope you love our recommendations in this holiday gift guide!
1. An eyeglasses holder that’s the cat’s meow.
For the stylish maven, get them this adorable cat eyeglasses holder to keep right by their computer. They’ll never forget their glasses again—whether those are prescription or a pair of blue light lenses. It’s also hand carved, and adds a personal touch to any workspace. Plus, if they’re obsessed with cats, this really couldn’t be more perfect.
Available for $32.00 at Uncommon Goods.
2. A fancy and festive cocktail in a box—with the alcohol included—will help a remote worker celebrate the merriest season the best way possible.
We all need something to look forward to during the work day. From the Holiday Old Fashioned, to the Polar Margarita, to the Treetop Mule, Cocktail Courier has festive cocktail kits that will appeal to everyone’s favorite spirit. Better yet, nab one for yourself, too, and then host a virtual happy hour!
Available at Cocktail Courier, from $34.99 and up.
3. A mini golf set for the scratch golfer who’s itching to get on the greens.
Bring the greens to them! This desktop golf set is just the right size and would be perfect for the remote worker who’d rather be watching the U.S. Open.
Available for $35.00 at Uncommon Goods (Note: this one is flying off the shelves! Sign-up to be notified when it’s back in stock).
4. A limited edition diffuser to add luxury and ambiance to their at-home office.
This Voluspa diffuser comes in 6 different scents, ranging from fruity and fresh to dark and musky. It’s a great alternative to candles and offers a subtle scent that will make any work-from-home environment feel cozier.
Find it at Anthropologie for $24.00.
5. A mini espresso machine to bring the coffee shop to their kitchen.
This Nespresso machine is the perfect size, and comes with 2 sleeves of espresso pods as part of a special holiday bundle.
Available from Nespresso for $99.00.
6. This work-from-home survival kit will get a newbie remote worker off to the right start.
Know someone who is just entering the workforce or who is new to the remote work lifestyle? Get them this fun survival kit and see how many bingo squares they can check off after their first virtual conference call.
Find it at Uncommon Goods for $20.00.
7. This baby pink file organizer is perfect for your ultra-organized colleague whose style is playful yet chic.
How cute is this file organizer? While we’ve gone paperless in every area of the business we can, there are a few extenuating circumstances that require paper, and this is the cutest place to organize them in.
Available at Anthropologie for $40.00
8. During a pandemic, you can never really be too clean. Get your colleague this sanitizer that will remove germs from their entire phone at once.
This smartphone sanitizer is perfect for your favorite salesperson, customer service rep, or social media pro. It will provide their phone with a much-needed deep clean. It’s compact and will fit in amongst their other essential technology accessories, too.
Find it at Uncommon Goods for $64.00
9. A tasty, artisanal snack box to help keep their mojo up during a busy work day.
A snack box packed with lots of things to nosh on is sure to brighten a foodie’s day. These snack boxes from Mouth are full of staples like popcorn, chips, and nuts, but take it to the next level with umami flavors.
Get the ultimate snack box from Mouth for $151, or browse their smaller packs, starting at $28 and above.
10. A seat cushion fit for a queen.
After sitting in the same chair for months, things are bound to get uncomfortable. But instead of getting any old seat cushion, nab the Royal Seat Cushion from Purple. Its unique design will make any desk chair more ergonomic.
Available at Purple for $79.00.
There you have it! Our top ten creative gifts for the remote worker in your life. We hope you found this holiday gift guide helpful—happy shopping!
Have a Comment on this?