Top Predictions for 2024 and Beyond
Aragon Research examines the future of technology, making key predictions in the areas of artificial intelligence, databases, copilots, and learning systems.
Aragon Research's predictions for 2024 and the next 5 years are presented and discussed. Both end users and vendors should closely examine these trends and adjust business plans accordingly.
Our seven eight predictions for 2024 and through the next five years provide guidance in several key areas. The predictions cover the areas of:
- Digital labor, where AI will both complement workers, replace workers, and, in some cases, create new labor categories where there is no human equivalent.
- The impact of AI on sales and marketing organizations will enable such organizations to personalize content for a diverse and ever-changing audience.
- The emergence of vector databases to act as a foundation for AI repositories by processing high-dimensional data and via semantic matches.
- Cybersecurity copilots that will help IT administrators deal with highly sophisticated security threats,
- Copilots to assist knowledge workers creating better content more quickly and efficiently than ever before, and lastly,
improved learning experiences through digital.
- Learning Assistants that help employees learn more quickly and efficiently, again powered by AI.
Research Note Details
Topic: Digital Business, Digital Workplace
Issues: What are the technologies that will impact businesses over the next five years?
Research Note Number: 2023-50
Length: 15 pages
File Size: 7.3 MB
File Type: Portable Document Format (PDF)
Publisher: Aragon Research
Jim Lundy, CEO & Lead Analyst
Betsy Burton, VP of Research
Ken Dulaney, VP of Research
Craig Kennedy, Sr. Director of Research
Adam Pease, Associate Analyst