Video Blog: AI – What’s Different This Time Around?
Produced by Adrian Bowles
Artificial intelligence isn’t new; in fact, classic AI began establishing the foundation of the current state of AI back in the 1950s. However, despite two major AI winters, another freeze doesn’t seem likely.
VP Research Jim Sinur recently sat down with VP Research and Lead Analyst for AI Adrian Bowles for a fireside chat about the current trends in AI. Watch the below video blog for:
- a then-versus-now overview of artificial intelligence.
- a discussion on machine learning, deep learning, and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- an analysis of the growing availability of cognitive services.
Free Webinar: The AI Frontier – From Chatbots to Perceptive Input and Emotive Output
To continue the conversation, don’t miss a live webinar with Adrian Bowles on April 13th at 10 am PT.
Adrian will provide an overview of NLP, chatbots, perceptive input, and emotive output. He’ll also discuss the impact these next-generation technologies will have on areas of the enterprise such as HR, customer service, training, product testing, and more.
Additional AI Resources:
- Aragon Research’s AI Research Index
- Free eBook, The CEO’s Guide to Building the Intelligent Enterprise