Video Blog: IBM Think 2018 – An AI Update
Produced by Adrian Bowles
Last week, VP of Research and Lead Analyst for AI Adrian Bowles attended and spoke at the 2018 IBM Think conference in Las Vegas. Meeting with IBM executives and customers, Adrian got the full slate of artificial intelligence updates.
Watch the below video blog for an overview of the event’s highlights, including:
- the announcement of IBM Watson Services for Core ML, part of the IBM-Apple relationship, which allows customers to develop custom machine learning models in Watson and deploy them on iOS devices.
- the announcement of the IBM Cloud Developer Console, which provides further Apple and IBM Cloud integration for swift development.
- an update on IBM Business Solutions, which include a virtual agent for customer care, expert assist, virtual assist, compliance assist, and voice of the customer to extract sentiment data.
Stay tuned for more details and research on distributed intelligence from Aragon Research and Adrian.
The Next AI Frontier: From Chatbots to Perceptive Input and Emotive Output
To continue the AI conversation, don’t miss Adrian’s free webinar on April 13th at 10 am PT. Adrian will be covering the ins and outs of perceptive input and emotive output and how they expand the domain of Natural Language Processing (NLP). Plus, he’ll discuss how these next-generation technologies will change the way we do business.
Additional AI Resources:
- Aragon Research’s AI Research Index
- Free eBook, The CEO’s Guide to Building the Intelligent Enterprise