We advise our clients on practical approaches to establishing a productive workplace – including which new applications they should be leveraging to drive productivity and business performance. We have assisted clients with their Mobile and BYOD strategy; tools for telework; cloud vs. on-premise collaboration applications; developing a high performance workforce; and using Enterprise Social Networks (ESNs) to drive knowledge-sharing and productivity, among other challenge areas.
Digital Workplace Topics:
- What are the macro trends impacting the evolution of work?
- What are the technologies and architectures that enterprises should leverage in the workplace?
- What are the best practices for enabling a high productivity work environment?
Dealing With Digital Disruption:
The Rise of the Digital Business Platform
Panel: Jim Sinur, VP and Research Fellow
Latest Digital Workplace Research
- The Aragon Research Globe for Social Software, 2016: Shifting to Work and Outcomes
- Hot Vendors in Internet of Things, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Social Collaboration and Work, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Business Process Management (BPM), 2016
- The Digital Maturity Model for the Measurement of Digital Progress
- The Disruptive Rise of the Digital Business Platform
- The Aragon Research Technology Arc™ for the Digital Workplace, 2016
- Microsoft Versus Google Cloud Office Suite Battle: The Race to Mobile and Predictive
- The Five Critical Things That Every Enterprise Should Know About Microsoft Office 365
- Predictions for the Digital Workplace, 2016
- Creating a Winning Analyst Relations Program: 7 Critical Steps