Digital is one of the hottest topics in business discussions today, and for a good reason: going digital has the potential to transform each area of the business. However, since only 10 – 15% of organizations would say that they are digital today, it’s clear that going digital can present several challenges, making it difficult to get started:
- How can you convince your organization to go fully digital?
- How do you align going digital with business outcomes?
- Who should be leading your Digital Transformation efforts?
- How can you improve your customer experience by going digital? Your selling process? Your marketing strategy?
Digital Transformation Boot Camps
Aragon Research has developed a Digital Transformation Boot Camp to help address the challenges of getting started with going digital. As a 2.5 day strategy session, our boot camp is designed to give you an action plan to get your team on-board with digital transformation. Watch our introductory video below to learn more:
Latest Digital Business Research
- Workflow and Content Automation: The Smart Way Forward
- Predictive Business Application Maturity Model 2016: the Rise of Platforms
- Digital Success Leverages Customer Journey Maps
- Digital Technology: Seven Major Trends for 2016
- Hot Vendors in Digital Business Platforms, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Big Data and Predictive Applications, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Internet of Things, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Business Process Management (BPM), 2016
- The Digital Maturity Model for the Measurement of Digital Progress
- The Disruptive Rise of the Digital Business Platform
Digital Business Webinar Recordings
Dealing With Digital Disruption: The Rise of the Digital Business Platform
Panel: Jim Sinur, VP and Research Fellow