Collaboration is a primary business requirement for enterprises of all sizes. Organizations have to manage a rising extended workforce that consists of contractors, suppliers, and partners. We advise our clients on their enterprise collaboration strategy and on the technology decisions that will factor into making their strategy more effective.
Collaboration Topic Issues:
- What are the trends impacting collaboration and communications in the enterprise?
- What are the UCC technologies and architectures that enterprises should leverage?
- Who are the unified communication and collaboration providers and how will they evolve?
- What are the best practices for leveraging collaboration and communications to gain a competitive advantage?
Upcoming Collaboration Webinar:
Friday, November 11th, 2016
10 AM PT/ 1 PM ET
Jim Lundy, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research
Latest Collaboration Research:
- The Aragon Research Globe for Social Software, 2016: Shifting to Work and Outcomes
- Hot Vendors in Social Collaboration and Work, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Audio Conferencing, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Unified Communications and Collaboration, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Video Conferencing, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Webinars, 2016
- Hot Vendors In Unified Communications And Collaboration PaaS, 2016
- The Future of Unified Communications and Collaboration is Mobile and Video
- The Aragon Research Technology Arc™ for Collaboration, 2016
- Predictions for Enterprise Video, 2016
- The Aragon Research Globe™ for Web and Video Conferencing
- Why Video Enabling Healthcare is a Win for Patient Care
- Predictions for Collaboration, 2016: Enabling People and Processes
- Learn the Critical Elements of Developing a Collaboration Strategy