Collaboration is a primary business requirement for enterprises of all sizes. Organizations have to manage a rising extended workforce that consists of contractors, suppliers, and partners. We advise our clients on their enterprise collaboration strategy and on the technology decisions that will factor into making their strategy more effective.
Collaboration Topic Issues:
- What are the trends impacting collaboration and communications in the enterprise?
- What are the UCC technologies and architectures that enterprises should leverage?
- Who are the unified communication and collaboration providers and how will they evolve?
- What are the best practices for leveraging collaboration and communications to gain a competitive advantage?
Collaboration Webinar Recording:
Jim Lundy, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research
Latest Collaboration Research:
- The Future Of UCC And The Rise Of Platforms
- The Aragon Research Globe for Social Software, 2016: Shifting to Work and Outcomes
- The Aragon Research Technology Arc™ for Collaboration, 2016