[Infographic] Conquer Digital Transformation with a Digital Business Platform
Despite all of today’s talk of digital transformation, most organizations don’t have the resources they need to test all of the emerging digital technologies individually, much less in typical combinations. With the rise of digital, the need for an open and pre-built platform that can aggregate and test proven technology combinations is rising.
The digital business platform (DBP) offers digital on-ramps and common journeys to digital that start with a better customer experience and allow for the gradual addition of smarter features over time. In effect, DBPs coordinate goal-directed work and support the seamless interaction of people, software, and machines in an intelligent manner.
Although a 100% complete DBP is rare in this evolving market, enterprises evaluating providers should establish their digital goals and choose a DBP architecture that best fits their needs.
For an overview of the digital business platform and tips for getting started, read the below infographic, then head to these resources for more in-depth information:
- DBPs for the Age of Digital Transformation, a blog post detailing the DBP architecture and its benefits for digital transformation
- Hot Vendors™ in Digital Business Platforms, 2018, for an overview of four vendors that are moving toward a complete DBP or perform one aspect of a DBP very well
- Predictions for Digital Business Platforms, 2018, for a discussion on the evolving DBP market
- The Decision Management Framework Delivers Better Decisions, for an overview of the DMF, which can create a channel for better communications among decision influencers and their teams
- Decision Management Platforms Sharpen Decision Outcomes for Enterprises, which defines and outlines the decision management platform