2023 Women In Technology Awards – Spotlight A WIT You Know
This year marks the 7th year that Aragon Research has recognized the achievements of Women in Technology (WIT) through our annual awards. We are proud to create a space that highlights women making a difference in the technology industry.
We would like to invite you to help us by submitting a nomination to recognize the women in your life that is making a significant impact in the technology industry.
This blog will give an overview of the award, categories open for nomination, benefits, and how you can submit your nomination.
About Women In Technology Awards
Aragon Research began recognizing leading women technology professionals in 2017!
This award reflects the achievements of women who have demonstrated outstanding personal and professional growth and significantly contributed to the technology industry.
For 2023, one WIT winner will be selected for each of the following categories:
- Analyst Relations
- CIO and/or CISO
- COO/Operations (c level title not required)
- Chief People Officer/HR Leader
- Head of Engineering
- Public Relations
*And, if you aren’t sure your nominee fits into one of these categories, feel free to nominate anyway and select the category that best fits!
Nominations close on Friday, March 31st, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
Once it closes, our WIT committee (including our Aragon Research marketing team + past WIT award winners) will gather to review the wonderful nominations and start the voting process.
Benefits for Women In Technology Award Winners
There are some great benefits for an Aragon Research WIT award winner!
- Receive recognition: WIT winners will be formally recognized at our annual event, Aragon Transform, in December. They will have the opportunity to accept the award in front of an audience.
- Stay tuned for more information about Transform 2023!
- Press opportunities: Winning an Aragon Research award provides some great press opportunities.
- WIT winners will receive information on best ways to market their award through press releases, social media posts, logos, badges, and more!
- You will also be featured on our website and be invited to participate in our on-going WIT blog series.
- Become a part of a community: Your experience as a WIT winner is not over once you accept your award. You will become part of a great community full of our past WIT winners that make up our Women In Tech committee here at Aragon!
- The committee gathers a few times a year (virtually!) to lead the voting process for new winners each year.
Submitting A Nomination
Interested in nominating? All you have to do is fill out a quick form that can be found on our Women In Technology Awards page or click here to be taken directly to the form.
Be sure to submit your nomination on or before Friday, March 31st, 11:50 PM in order to be considered.
We would love for you to participate in this opportunity to recognize the outstanding WIT in your life (or, be recognized yourself!). It never hurts to submit a nomination!
We love to see a diverse array of experiences, backgrounds, and different fields in our WIT candidates. What are you waiting for?
Watch Our 2022 Women In Technology Winners!
You can see all of our 2022 Women In Technology winners and their acceptance speeches from the virtual portion of our annual December Transform event.
Catch up on our Women In Technology Blog Series
Our blog series visits past winners to get a closer look into their experiences navigating the tech world and to get to know them better.
|WIT Series: 7 Questions With HP’s Edie Kissko||WIT Series: 7 Questions With MHC Automation’s Gina Armada||WIT Series: 7 Questions With RingCentral’s Jennifer Caukin|
Have a Comment on this?