Innovation is the hottest topic in business today. The reason is that markets are colliding faster than ever due to the digital era. Barriers to entry are being smashed and the lack of a robust innovation pipeline can spell doom for enterprises that sit back and maintain the status quo.
Innovation Management: Our Newest Topic
Innovation Management is a software and services market. It is also a business discipline tied to Product Development (line of business) and Research and Development (R&D).
We have a new research agenda that focuses on Innovation (see below) and we also advise enterprises on their current and future products, both from an innovation perspective and a competitive benchmarking methodology.
We are kicking off our coverage with a hot new Webinar: Innovation Revolution: From Crowdsourcing to Idea Pipelines. Friday, February 22nd. Don’t miss it.
Digital Business: Focus on Business Outcomes 06/14
Innovation-Related Blog Posts
Innovation Research Agenda
- Innovation in a Digital Era: Pressure on the C-Suite
- Why R&D isn’t managed like Sales?
- Hot Vendors in Innovation Management
- Innovation Management Market Forecast
- Three Models of Innovation
- The Aragon Research Globe for Innovation Management (Q3 2013)