Digital Transaction Management (DTM) consists of managing document-based transactions in a completely electronic manner. More importantly, however, it is about streamlining business processes – by keeping document processes fully digital, including, but not limited to, the electronic signature. We advise our clients to embrace DTM for three reasons: business automation, faster time to revenue, and overall cost reduction. If you are thinking about how to streamline your paper based business processes, talk to Aragon.
DTM Topic Issues:
- What are the Key Trends in Digital Transaction Management?
- Who are the vendors that are battling to lead the Digital Transaction Management revolution?
- How can enterprises improve their business results by shifting to DTM?
Upcoming DTM Webinars:
Preparing for Digital:
10 Key Predictions for 2017
Jim Lundy, CEO and Lead Analyst
Jim Sinur, VP and Research Fellow
Latest DTM Research:
- The Aragon Research Globe for Digital Transaction Management, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Digital Transaction Management, 2016
- Digital Transaction Management: 5 Key Trends for 2016
- The Aragon Research Technology Arc for Digital Transaction Management and Content Management, 2016
- The Aragon Research Technology Arc for the Digital Workplace, 2016