The rising focus on employee engagement dictates that businesses have to focus on culture and people to maximize productivity and ensure success. High employee engagement is linked to increases in earnings and overall customer success, and this is achieved, in part, by making sure employees have access to the tools and knowledge they need to do their jobs. On a similar note, Business Leaders want better onboarding and better training for their employees; they’re actively seeking better and faster ways to help their workers learn, but they often don’t want to – or don’t have time to – build a Learning ecosystem by hand. We advise our clients on the solutions and strategies that will work best for their Learning and Talent Management goals. Our research for Learning and Talent frequently covers Learning Management Systems and Talent & HCM platforms, technologies designed to improve employee engagement & to continually attract high caliber talent.
Learning and Talent Management Topic Issues
• What are the trends impacting Learning for people and enterprises?
• How will learning and talent technologies evolve to enable a more engaged workforce?
• Who are the vendors what will lead the learning and talent explosion?
• How will enterprises win the talent game by maximizing their learning and talent investments?
Latest Learning & Talent Research:
- Five Learning Trends for 2017: Content, Collaboration, and Digital Assistants
- The Aragon Research Technology Arc for Learning and HCM, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Learning, 2016
- Hot Vendors in Talent Management, 2016
- The Aragon Research Globe for Corporate Learning, 2016
Interested in Working With Us?