The biggest challenge in the Enterprise today is maximizing the most productivity of their people. People come to work each day seeking knowledge on how to do their job.
The challenge is to ensure they have the skills and the knowhow to be productive. Learning is a big part of the issues related to a productive workforce. Social Learning is where Learning is headed. It is a journey to get there and Aragon Research can help.
Aragon Research analysts have covered Learning and Talent Suite markets for over ten years. We know the business of learning and we also know the critical issues facing enterprises in their quest to engage their workforce.
Social HCM is a new term that focuses on the engagement of people, not the tracking of them. Social Recruiting, Social Performance and Recognition and much more are a core part of our coverage. Most elements in a Talent Suite are being socialized.
We have focused on Learning since our inception (aka Knowledge) and are now doubling down on this coverage area.
Learning and Talent Topic Issues
• What are the trends impacting Learning for people and enterprises?
• How will learning and talent technologies evolve to enable a more engaged workforce?
• Who are the vendors what will lead the learning and talent explosion?
• How will enterprises win the talent game by maximizing their learning and talent investments?
New! Drive Employee Performance with Social Recognition 10/13
New! The Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Learning, 2013: The March to Social and Mobile 09/13
New! Hot Vendors in Social Business, 2013 07/13
Why You Should Video-Enable Your Recruiting 05/13
The Rise of the Video-Enabled Virtual Classroom 04/13
Six Key Trends in Learning: The Social, Tablet and Content Explosion 02/13
Learning with Tablets: Five Reasons the Tablet is the Ultimate Learning Device 02/13
The Social Enterprise: Seven Predictions for 2013 and Beyond 12/12
Aragon Research Workplace Predictions for 2013 12/12
Toolkit: Using Video to Capture Workforce Knowledge 12/12
The Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Social Software, 2012 8/12
The Five Priorities of a Social HCM Strategy 4/12
Shifting from a Social to an Enterprise Profile 3/12
Gaming can give your Enterprise an Edge 8/11
Toolkit: Getting Started with Advanced Simulations: Seven Steps to Success 9/11
Video Content: The Secret Sauce for Social Learning 10/11
Upcoming Research Agenda
- The Aragon Research Globe for Real-time Collaboration
- Social Recognition: Going beyond Badging
- Putting Social Learning to Work in Your Enterprise
- The Aragon Research Globe for Learning
- The Rise of Learning Courseware and Content Stores
- Learning Toolkits – Learning RFP